Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 11, 2010

School

I love school this year. Everybody at my school says that seventh graders are the weirdest kids around. I think they are AWESOME to be around. Yeah they're inmature but this year they are really cool kids to be around. I love my new classes mainly because I have most of my friends in every single one of my classes.
I have drama this year (the class) with most of my friends in it. There's my friends Shiala, Megan B, Ariana, Whitley, Ashley, Megan A, Alexis, Malia, Bailey, Laura, pretty much alot of my friends. I think that out drama teacher is going to freak out because it's a crazy class.
I'm actually passing math and science, which have been my hardest classes since the fifth grade. I've got A's and B's and my parents are very happy.
Well that's what's going on at school with me and I hope to update my blog soon enough.
MEGAN

No comments:

Post a Comment