Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 15, 2010

SCHOOL, DANCES, and PARTIES. What would life be like without them

Wow. It's amazes me when we have a dance and parties every once in a while.
I just had a dance at my school and it was awesome and free too.
I love having parties with my friends and going to school dances to have fun and just get away for a little while.
Today I went to the talent show at my school. It was awesome and wish that I can be in it sometime but I'm really scared to get up in front of crowds, that's why I'm taking drama class so I can get rid of my fear but I most likely won't be able to.
I can't imagine life without school, in US History I had to do a start up and the question asked
"What would school be like with no rules?"
Some the answers that our teacher Mrs. Sabey got was
Some people can do what they want to do like smoke in one room, tie teachers up in another, and more. I put that kids could text each other the answers to a test and the bullies would be beating everybody up to get what they want. So pretty much the whole school would be run by the bullies. So anyway life with no school at all to me would mean that I wouldn't have the friends I have today or let alone have any friends. I wouldn't know what happened way back when the dinosaurs roamed the earth or any of that.
I love every single one of my friends and hope to see every single one of them sometime in the near future.
MEGAN

No comments:

Post a Comment