Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Friends

It's amazing how friends keep you going
I have so many good friends in my life, especially my really good friends Megan Bennett and Shiala Steck, I feel like I can tell them anything and that they won't send it on to anybody else especailly if it's a huge secret that I don't want anybody else to know.
Anyway, friends are what always have kept me going. Telling me to follow my dreams and do what I want only if it's a good dream.
Sometimes I might be a pain but they're still my friends. Some may not be but I have lots and lots of friends. Some of my friends say that it's very rare when you see me hate someone cause I'm like friends with everybody, at least that's what my friend Ruthann said.
I love every single one of my friends I hope you all know that.
MEGAN

No comments:

Post a Comment