Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

School

So the end of the week is here. I'm excited that fall break is here I just have to go to school for the next 6 periods.
This last term wasn't my best but I'm hoping this term will be better.
My favorite classes so far are Yearbook and Socratic.
Yearbook is going great so far and it's looking great it's just getting my staff to work on their pages that's the problem.
We are reading Hamlet for Socratic and I love it. We're also watching Hamlet and It's really funny looking at the facial expressions when he's supposedly going "crazy/insane" I love Hamlet out of all the Shakespeare plays that I've read because it's funny

That's all for now
Megan Hansen is signing out

1 comment:

  1. Now you understand how hard it is trying to get people to do their homework and housework ;-)

    I'm sure you will do better next term.

    ReplyDelete