Powered By Blogger

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Life

Dang it. It's time to go back to school and I don't really want to. It just means that I have to wake up early, get homework, homework, and more homework. I love school but I don't really want to go back right now but at least there's only 1 1/2 months of school left! SUMMER BREAK HERE I COME!
I have trek and girls camp over the summer but I'm still excited for them. Even if it seems like I'm not. My dad actually gets to go on the trek as the trek historian and I'm super excited and so is he, even though he's not going to be with me and my trek family the whole entire time.
I also have girls camp which I love going to every summer and can't wait for this one either cause I love going to girls camp. I get to hang with my friends and learn alot also. I LOVE GIRLS CAMP!!!!!!!!! It's my favorite time of the summer.
I hiked the Y today and my legs killed when I got home and now they don't as much anymore. I love hiking the Y mountain especially if I have one of my really good friends hiking with me. My favorite part about hiking to the Y is sitting up on the Y and looking over the city and lake. I never really realized how beautiful the lake was until I looked at the whole thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment